Super Fun Blackjack is a variation of the traditional blackjack game with some liberal rules for the player.
The following are the rules changes in this blackjack game:
- Player blackjack in diamonds pays 2:1
- Player blackjack against a dealer blackjack wins
- Any hand totaling 21 with 5 or more cards pays 2:1
- Any hand totaling 20 or less with 6 or more cards wins
- Late surrender is offered even after hitting, splitting, or doubling down
- Player may double down with 2 or more cards even after splitting
With the above rule changes, this sounds like a great blackjack game to play. Some people may even call it super fun. Unfortunately there is one major rule change that is devastating to the player. In this game, a player blackjack only pays 1:1 instead of the traditional 3:2. This makes the house advantage on super fun blackjack over 1%. I would recommend against playing this game, as there are usually better games available in the same casino.