Anyone can sign up for Dropbox and receive 2 GB of free cloud storage space. However, there are many secrets on how to get more Dropbox storage space for free. Dropbox is a cloud storage service that allows you to store photos, documents, and any other file securely in the cloud so that you can access them from anywhere.
Here are the 5 ways to receive more Dropbox storage space for free.
- Sign up using a referral link and receive an additional 500 MB for free. After you sign up, you can refer other users and receive 500 MB in free storage space each time someone signs up using your link (up 16 GB).
- Go through the getting started steps at https://www.dropbox.com/gs and earn 250 MB.
- Give Dropbox a little social love by following the steps at https://www.dropbox.com/free and earn 625 MB.
- Use the Dropbox camera upload feature and earn 500 MB for your first camera upload and 500 MB for each additional 500 MB of camera uploads up to a total of 3 GB of free space.
- Complete the annual Dropbox dropquest. In 2011 and 2012 people who completed the dropquest earned 1 GB in free space.
If you follow the 4 steps above you will have a total of 6.35 GB in free Dropbox storage space. Then each year you can look for the annual dropquest and earn more free space.
If you have yet to sign up for Dropbox please use my referral link http://db.tt/59ZbhTd